1. ALL CAPS SHOULD BE USED VERY SPARINGLY – THEY ARE MUCH HARDER TO READ than mixed upper and lower case.
2. Bold is a better way to emphasize a point than all caps. But don’t overuse it.
3. Keep in mind your investors are probably older then you are and their eyes are too, so use larger point size.
4. Avoid fancy, hard to read fonts and light colors can be hard to read, especially on video projectors.
5. Make sure to leave plenty of white space.
6. Avoid long line lengths. Newspapers and magazines use narrow columns for a reason, so the reader’s eye doesn’t wander. Don’t use full sentences, use short phrases.
Anyway no one reads any more so, you should be using very few words and lots more diagrams, photos, animations, and video.